- ATAS Accredited via our parent company MTA Travel
- 16 years experience, service & knowledge
- Competitive pricing & well constructed itineraries.
- ZERO FLIGHT RISK – free cover for supplier default
- Access to our exclusive travel app COMPANION
- Our comprehensive (16 page) Bhutan Visitor Information planning guide
- Experts at combining Bhutan with India, Nepal & Tibet.
About Bhutan & Beyond – what we offer you!
- We offered a diverse range of products from our more hands on do it yourself lead in Bhutan travel option to our premium designer experiences.
- We have a product to suit the budget conscious to the most discerning traveller.
- We offer cultural touring, trekking, motorcycling, yoga & meditation & special interest textile tours etc.
- We structure itineraries based on our extensive personal knowledge of Bhutan. as we travel to Bhutan each year to ensuring the very best experience.
- Our Bhutanese partners, Bhutan Tourism Corporation Ltd (BTCL) we have work exclusively as they offer quality guides, vehicles and an exceptional level of expertise.
- We are offer all types of accommodation standard to suit whether it be 3*, 4*, 5* and luxury.
You Are Fully Protected.
Bhutan & Beyond is ATAS accreditated via our parent company MTA Travel.(Mobile Travel Agents Australia). The benchmark for consumer protection in Australia, since travel agent licensing was abolished, is called ATAS which is operated by AFTA – Australian Federation of Travel Agents. Only those travel companies which fulfill the strict criteria from AFTA are awarded an ATAS accreditation. Learn more here.
We are a Charitable Bunch:
Bhutan & Beyond send 1% of our revenue to charity in Bhutan via the Tarayana Dragons charity group with whom we have the deepest love & respect. The Dragons have been helping the most vulnerable villagers in remote locations for many years and do a remarkable job. Therefore all our clients are contributors to charity in the Kingdom even before they have arrived.