Nepal is a kaleidoscope of colour and people with awesome scenery, wonderful World Heritage listed sites and a little chaos thrown in for good measure. Nepal is surprisingly different from Bhutan, despite their close proximity, and the two nations make for an excellent combination adventure. We recommend you visit Nepal before Bhutan for the best mix.
Nepal Private Traveller Itineraries:
Please find below a list of suggested tour itinerary options.
*We can tailor make a private tour to suit your specific requirements.*
A one off extra charge of US$40.00 per person is payable.
* to cover associated bank transfer fees.*
Private Cultural & Day Trek Itinerary Options.
- Nepal on a budget tour 1– 6 days/ 5 nights
- Nepal on a budget tour 2 – 8 days/ 7nights
- Kathmandu Valley Explorer – 8 days/ 7 nights
- Images of Nepal – 10 days/ 9 nights
- Nepal Delights & Ghorepani Trek – 16 days/ 15 nights
- Mountains, Culture & Wildlife – 13 days/12 nights