Drukair & Bhutan Airlines are the national carriers of Bhutan, operating from Paro to nine cities in five countries. Both airlines operate late model Airbus A319 jet aircraft & Drukair also operates one ATR 42 twin turbo-prop aircraft for shorter haul and domestic routes.
* Bangkok/Paro – Daily flights departing early morning.
* Paro/Bangkok – Daily flights dep late morning to arrive into Bangkok by early evening.
* Kathmandu/Paro/Kathmandu – 6 days per week.
* Kolkata/Paro/Kolkata – Daily flights.
* Delhi/Paro/Delhi – 4 services+ per week.
* Bagdogra/Paro/Bagdogra – Twice weekly.
* Dhaka/Paro/Dhaka – 1-2 services per week.
* Singapore/Paro/Singapore – 3 times weekly.
* Bangkok/Guwahati/Bangkok – Twice weekly for eastern Bhutan travellers.
* Mumbai/Paro/Mumbai – Twice weekly (seasonal).
* Paro/Bumthang/Paro – 2-3 services per week (seasonal).
IMPORTANT NOTE: All Drukair & Bhutan Airlines schedules and other information are subject to change without notice. No responsibility can be assumed for delay cancellation or unavailability of flight or missed connections. It is essential you have a longer than usual connection time to/from both these airlines.