Drukair & Bhutan Airlines are the national carriers of Bhutan, operating from Paro to eight cities in five countries. Both airlines operate late model Airbus A319 jet aircraft & Drukair also operates one ATR 42 twin turbo-prop aircraft for shorter haul and domestic routes.
* Bangkok/Paro – Twice daily flights departing early morning.
* Paro/Bangkok – Twice daily flights dep late morning.
* Kathmandu/Paro/Kathmandu – Daily.
* Kolkata/Paro/Kolkata – Daily flights.
* Delhi/Paro/Delhi – 5-6 days per week.
* Bagdogra/Paro/Bagdogra – Twice weekly.
* Dhaka/Paro/Dhaka – 1-2 days per week.
* Singapore/Paro/Singapore – 2-3 times weekly.
* Bangkok/Guwahati/Bangkok – Twice weekly for eastern Bhutan travellers.
* Mumbai/Paro/Mumbai – Twice weekly (seasonal).
* Paro/Bumthang/Paro – 2-3 services per week (seasonal).
All Drukair & Bhutan Airlines schedules and other information are subject to change without notice. No responsibility can be assumed for delay cancellation or unavailability of flight or missed connections. It is essential you have a longer than usual connection time to/from both these airlines. Occasionally a service is cancelled for operational reasons. In such an instance any additional costs must be borne by the traveller and claimed via their travel insurance.
* Please enquire for airfares to/from Paro as they change regularly.
* Round trip fares are often discounted.
* All fares quoted will incl taxes, fuel surcharges and booking fees.
* Regular Season airfares are often further discounted.
* Infants under 2 yrs pay 10% of airfare plus all taxes.
* Children 2-11 years inclusive pay 67% of airfare plus all taxes & fees.
* Students, under 25 years, with valid ID card pay 75% of airfare + all taxes & fees.
Airfares are subject to change without notice.