A Bhutan ‘no frills’ private travel option to save you money!
If you are an expert at arranging your own travel; love to put time into researching your destination; do not require a bespoke itinerary; and are keen to take complete responsibility for your pre & post Bhutan travel arrangements, our online ‘Bhutan on a Budget’ option might be the perfect fit for you.
LOOK! GREAT PRICES, FOR TRAVEL IN 2019:
Our recommended minimum stay 6 night private tours from:
Peak Season from US$1494.00 pp
Regular Season from US$1205.00 pp
Above costs for 3+ persons travelling together. Slightly higher for 2 persons travelling together. Read on!
Now all you need to do is follow the 6 simple steps below.
1. Choose your preferred private tour from our 8 itineraries offered below.
We strongly recommend you consider a minimum 6 nts stay in Bhutan for a more rewarding experience.Map of Bhutan
|4 nts||5 nts||6 nts||7 nts||8 nts||9 nts||11 nts||12 nts|
2. Choose your preferred dates, to arrive and depart Bhutan.
Please also provide alternative dates if possible. We encourage flexibility.
3. Choose the city you wish to enter Bhutan from, and return to.
4. Please review our FAQs with key web links to assist with your trip planning.
This is essential reading before completing our online booking form.
5. Complete the online booking form with the details requested above.
You will find this booking form at the bottom of your chosen tour web page.
6. Email us a scan or image of your passport photo page.
This is essential to start the booking process.
Once we receive your online booking form and passport scan we will process your request and will update you by email in the next 24-48 hours.
Before considering this budget option for Bhutan, it is essential that you read and understand the points below:
* Communication with Bhutan & Beyond:
This will only be accepted by email or on-line. We do NOT provide a telephone information service for this product.
* Trip Research:
You must undertake your own initial research using the key web links provided by Bhutan & Beyond as your starting point. You will be provided a comprehensive 15 page Bhutan Visitor Planning Guide once your tour deposit has been received.
These budget tours are for a minimum of 2 persons travelling together. They are not available to solo travellers.
* Bhutan Visitor Planning Guide:
Once your tour deposit has been received we will forward you a comprehensive 15 page Bhutan Visitor Guide to answer most queries that will arise. It is your responsibility to seek answers for any other queries on-line.
* Bhutan Tour Guide:
You will be assigned a professional, registered, freelance guide by the Tourism Council of Bhutan to accompany you on your journey.
* Hotel Accommodation:
Only 3 star hotels (good quality Bhutanese-style) or home/farm stays are offered and these will be allocated approximately 4 weeks prior to your arrival. It is not possible to choose your hotel in advance nor upgrade to higher standard hotels on this package.
* Amendment Fees:
Amendments to the tour itinerary, after your deposit is paid, will incur a service fee of US$20.00 per person per change.
* Tour Itineraries:
‘Bhutan on a Budget’ is only offered for the cultural/hiking touring itineraries detailed above and is not available for any itineraries requiring a high altitude trekking component or upgrades to higher standard hotels.
* Pre/Post Bhutan Arrangements:
You will need to arrange your own air travel and stopover accommodation en-route to/from Bhutan; except the Drukair/Bhutan Airlines flights to/from Paro which we must arrange for you. You will need to be responsible for ensuring you have no less than 4 hours connection time between Drukair/Bhutan Airlines flights and your other airline flights.
* Passport Validity:
You must hold a passport valid at least 6 months longer than your final air flight on your journey.
Comprehensive travel insurance is mandatory to gain a visa to enter Bhutan. It is your responsibility, for your personal & financial safety, to ensure you have insurance activated before you pay any deposits to Bhutan & Beyond as these are non-refundable.
Important Notes on Travel Insurance
* You must purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy, before you pay your tour deposit, for your own financial protection.
* It is your responsibility to ensure you choose a comprehensive travel insurance policy that covers all aspects of your journey. Please note you will have the option to hike to 4000 m and your travel insurance must cover you for this altitude. You may also consider undertaking other adventure activities such as white-water rafting and/or mountain biking and your insurance must also cover you for such activities.